突然好想做回我自己...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's been a long time since I blogged.

Life has been slacked. Lazing my life everyday, doing nothing but think of nothing. Contradictory. But it is true.

Met clement for lunch recently. He still feels like the same old Clement. Honest, humble and nice to talk to. Maybe it is me who has changed. But. it is good to be with him since I can be the same old liqing when I was in year 1. Hopefully he will take his Master in Singapore.

The semester is coming to an end and I seem to have been confused about everything in life.
Seriously, I have no control. I just want to play and drink the whole day. Life sucks.

Two projects due soon and I do not know where to start nor do i want to start. I want to take a semester off. Been having this thought since mid term and I seriously know this is not good. Arrrrgg....I'm tired of school ...:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home